3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTemple Road, Epsom
Sold STC £545,000
- REDUCED FROM £555,000 (30/09/16-18/10/16)
- Three good sized bedrooms, Two bright reception rooms
- Family bathroom and separate ground floor W.C
- Large South Westerly aspect garden
- Driveway with space for two cars
- Great potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Within walking distance of Epsom town centre and train station
- New heating system recently fitted
NO CHAIN! Step inside this excellent three bedroom family house with sunny Westerly aspect garden and located within walking distance of Epsom train station and town centre.
NO CHAIN!! A great opportunity to purchase this fantastic three bedroom family home built in 1927 boasting excellent living space and located within walking distance to the train station and town.
The ground floor of this property consists of a kitchen, two large and bright reception rooms, one of which has beautiful bay windows and the other has French doors leading out onto the patio of an impressive South Westerly aspect sunny garden, making this space ideal for relaxing, al fresco dining, entertaining guests or watching the kids play outside! There is also the added benefit a separate ground floor W.C.
The first floor of this house boasts three good sized bedrooms, two of which are doubles, and all with plenty of storage thanks to the built in wardrobes, there is also a large family bathroom which is easily accessible from each of the rooms upstairs.
Added benefits to this family home include a newly fitted gas heating system, driveway for two cars and great potential to extend subject to planning. Call Barnard Marcus Epsom on 01372 740911 to book your viewing!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62103131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.