2 bedroom apartment for saleMillstream Way, Leighton Buzzard
- Communal Facilities
- Very Well-Presented
- Walking Distance to High Street
- Residents and Visitor Parking
NO UPPER CHAIN - FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET - EXCELLENT CONDITION - An opportunity to purchase this bright and airy two bedroom apartment offered in excellent condition throughout and benefiting many communal facilities.
NO UPPER CHAIN - RETIREMENT APARTMENT - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET - EXCELLENT CONDITION - An opportunity to purchase this bright and airy two bedroom apartment offered in excellent condition throughout and benefiting many communal facilities. Laburnum Court residents must be over the age of 60 years. The building comprises 37 properties arranged over three floors and is served by a lift, the Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in case of an emergency. The main communal facilities include: residents lounge; a bookable guest room for visitors; a hobby room; laundry room; conservatory and garden.
Doors to lounge/diner, both bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 8" narrowing to 7' 3" x 20' 3" ( 3.25m narrowing to 2.21m x 6.17m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage heater, electric fire, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 5' 6" x 8' 4" ( 1.68m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, spaces for cooker and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" including fitted wardrobe narrowing to 11' 9" x 9' 9" max ( 4.19m including fitted wardrobe narrowing to 3.58m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted furniture, storage heater.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" including fitted wardrobe x 11' 7" ( 2.36m including fitted wardrobe x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe, electric heater.
Bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Communal gardens, parking for residents and visitors.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62103137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.