2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrescent Road, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £85,000
- Beautifully Presented Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Low-Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Close To Amenities & Travel Links
Guide Price £85,000 - £100,000. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the beautifully presented accommodation offered by this deceptively spacious terraced house. The property is situated close to local amenities and travel links and would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property has been lovingly maintained to a high standard by the current vendors and offers deceptively spacious accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge and a spacious, modern kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom. Externally the property has low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and there is on-street parking. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment and early viewing is strongly advised.
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 4.85m x 3.40m max into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built-in storage cupboard under stairs and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and a double glazed window to the garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, combi boiler, radiator, fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
Stairs from hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max into recess x 13' 7" max ( 4.39m max into recess x 4.14m max )
Two double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 7' ( 4.06m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access with pull down ladder and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, extractor fan, fully tiled floor, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
To the front of the property there is low wall borders with hedgerow to the front, decoratively stoned area to side and a paved footpath to the entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a wall courtyard which is decoratively stoned with paved area. There is also a brick-built outbuilding providing storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62103146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.