3 bedroom terraced house for saleDereham Road, Norwich
- Hall entrance terrace
- Three bedrooms off landing
- Feature fireplaces and character features
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Vendor has found!
FANTASTIC HALL ENTRANCE BAY FRONTED MID TERRACE HOME SITUATED CLOSE TO THE CITY CENTRE!
This well presented hall entrance terrace has flexible and spacious accommodation throughout with three good sized bedrooms off landing and a family bathroom whilst externally there is a large fully enclosed garden. Being situated close to the UEA, local Schooling and Norwich City centre the property would be ideal for a range of buyers. The property itself benefits from character features including wooden floor boards, ceiling rose, picture rails and wooden beams. This property really needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Door to the front, wooden floor boards and decorative archway.
Lounge 13' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.19m max x 3.40m max )
Bay window to front aspect, radiator, feature open fireplace, ceiling rose, coving and picture rails.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 9' 6" x 11' 3" ( 2.90m x 3.43m )
Patio doors leading onto the garden, picture rails, radiator, feature fireplace, ceiling rose and coving.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 8' 4" ( 5.71m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, understairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace, beams, tiled flooring, two windows, sash window and stable door leading to rear garden. White goods to be negotiated.
Loft access and wooden floor boards.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 4" ( 4.39m max x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 6" max ( 3.45m x 2.90m max )
Window to rear aspect, fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" plus door recess x 8' 4" max ( 1.85m plus door recess x 2.54m max )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, wooden floor boards and window to side aspect.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden which is part lawned with patio area. shrub borders and timber built shed. The front of the property is approached by a low level brick wall and pathway to front door. Ref: 34895
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62103551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.