2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarket Passage, St Leonards-on-sea, East Sussex TN38 0EF
- 2 Bedroom Seaside Cottage
- High End Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
- Light & Airy Rooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Balcony overlooking English Channel
- Ideal Location Close to MLS
- 5 Minutes from Station
- Great Investment
M&W are pleased to offer this beautifully presented new build cottage with sea views and a luxurious fitted kitchen-diner. Each room has been finished to high specifications, and the bathroom is fitted with neutral coloured tiles and furnishings. Perfectly located close to MLS and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62103860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M&W Sales and Lettings, St.Leonards on sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.