3 bedroom terraced house for saleWarren Drive, Ifield, Crawley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £280,000
- Lounge and DINING AREA
- Fitted Kitchen
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- Good Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached property with NO ONWARD CHAIN comprising of a Lounge and Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen, Separate Toilet, Family Bathroom and Rear Garden.
Fox and Sons would like to introduce this very well presented three bedroom mid-terrace family home to the market.
Downstairs and off the entrance hallway, the property comprises of a very spacious open plan lounge and dining area with a feature fireplace and laminate flooring throughout. The fitted kitchen is equipped with a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a one and a half bowl sink with draining area, numerous wall and base unit, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which are spacious doubles, a separate toilet and a bathroom which comprises of a basin and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The private rear garden is of a very good size and is mostly laid to lawn with additional patio space, and on-street parking is available around the property.
The property is situated in Ifield and surrounded by local amenities such as Deerswood Lodge Health Care practitioners and St Margaret's Church. Access to the A23 is easy and convenient, and credited schools such as Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic School and Ifield Community College are also nearby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62104073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.