2 bedroom apartment for saleBedford Road, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Triple aspect sitting room with balcony
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking
- Video entry system; Gas central heating
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
Ideal for the town centre and mainline station, this superb 3rd floor apartment is within walking distance of the Oracle development and leisure amenities. An impressive sitting room with bay window and door to a balcony is further complimented by a separate kitchen with appliances whilst the master bedroom boosts an en suite shower. The apartment will appeal to owner occupiers and investment purchasers and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 3.96m (13') x 3.91m (12'10)
Kitchen 2.79m (9'2) x 2.36m (7'9)
Bedroom One 3.91m (12'10) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10'4) x 2.49m (8'2)
There is an allocated parking space for use by the occupants of the apartment.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 110 years (approx.)
Maintenance charge: £1,718.75 per annum
Ground rent: £125 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62104130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.