Shop for saleCranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex
571 sq. ft. | £45,000
- 571 sq ft (53 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established convenience store in a prominent trading location, retailing newspapers, greeting cards, confectionary, tobacco and
- The business also acquired an alcohol licence.
- The business has we understand 11 active paper rounds where the current owner delivers to around 175 houses and over 200 papers daily.
- Therefore, we believe a really fantastic opportunity for someone new to acquire and develop a successful business.
- The premises are prominently located on the popular and busy Cranbrook Road in Barkingside, Ilford. Essex and situated amongst other complimentary businesses.
- The business runs from a lock up shop on this busy main road location with entrance through a door into the main shop floor where it accommodates multiple display units organised in a sensible way all
- Use A1 and Alcohol Licenced.
Full descriptionWarren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established convenience store in a prominent trading location, retailing newspapers, greeting cards, confectionary, tobacco and beverages.
The business also acquired an alcohol licence.
The business has we understand 11 active paper rounds where the current owner delivers to around 175 houses and over 200 papers daily.
Therefore, we believe a really fantastic opportunity for someone new to acquire and develop a successful business.
The premises are prominently located on the popular and busy Cranbrook Road in Barkingside, Ilford. Essex and situated amongst other complimentary businesses.
The business runs from a lock up shop on this busy main road location with entrance through a door into the main shop floor where it accommodates multiple display units organised in a sensible way allowing all stock to be well exhibited and to rear sits the sales counter.
Use A1 and Alcohol Licenced.
Premium £45,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £19,200 per annum exclusive.
Lease with a new lease to be negotiated subject to periodic rent reviews.
Business rates with we understand currently nil business rates payable. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at Redbridge Council.
Size 571 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 5 am - 5.30pm and Sunday 5 am - 2pm.
Staff husband and wife only.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £260,000 per annum approx.
Accounts available on request.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant to be responsible for the payment of both parties reasonable legal costs.
Local authority Redbridge Council.
Energy performance with we believe an energy performance asset rating of 86 - D with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk and this as a pdf file.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62104367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.