2 bedroom terraced house for saleBillington Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £200,000
- Period Property
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Private Rear Garden
- Good Decorative Order
An opportunity to purchase this period property within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station. Offered in good decorative order throughout and a great size kitchen/breakfast room the property is perfect for a first time buyer.
An opportunity to purchase this period property within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station. Offered in good decorative order throughout and a great size kitchen/breakfast room the property is perfect for a first time buyer. In brief the property comprises - lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.
Lounge 10' 4" max x 11' into bay ( 3.15m max x 3.35m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, door to the kitchen/breakfast room. TV and telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 2" x 13' max ( 3.10m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the garden, stairs to the first floor landing. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 4" max ( 3.05m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Built-in wardrobe, TV point, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" max narrowing to 7' 5" x 10' 4" ( 2.72m max narrowing to 2.26m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point. Fully tiled.
Lawn, patio area, shrub borders. Shared access.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group working for Brown & Merry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62104541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.