3 bedroom detached house for saleLouds Piece, Alington Avenue, Dorchester
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Gardens
- Underfloor Heating
- Convenient Location
THREE bedroom DETACHED EXECUTIVE family home located in DORCHESTER. Finished to a HIGH SPECIFICATION throughout, master bedroom with EN SUITE
A DETACHED, THREE bedroom family home, located on the outskirts of DORCHESTER and finished to an extraordinary SPECIFICATION.
The ground floor offers a fantastic TRIPLE ASPECT Living/Dining Room and modern well appointed KITCHEN and larger than average downstairs WC.
The first floor offers two DOUBLE BEDROOMS one benefiting from en-suite shower room, a delightful third bedroom and a beautiful FAMILY BATHROOM with a skylight.
Outside there is off road parking and a LARGE GARAGE. The rear garden is split into two distinct areas, open lawns and a patio area measuring 6.5m x 8.5m
Entrance to property via front aspect double glazed UPVC door.
Ceramic floor. Doors to all ground floor rooms.
Side aspect double glazed window. Wall units. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Living / Dining Room 24' 1" max x 13' 4" ( 7.34m max x 4.06m )
Front aspect double glazed bay and side aspect double glazed window. French doors opening to rear garden. Television and telephone sockets. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Rear aspect double glazed door providing access to the garden. Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, built in fridge, freezer, microwave, sink and drainer. Gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood and electric oven. Breakfast bar area. Wall mounted boiler. Coved ceiling. Inset spot lighting.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" Into bay x 13' 8" max ( 4.47m Into bay x 4.17m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window. Two fitted double wardrobes. Coved ceiling.
Front aspect double window. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 2.92m x 3.56m max )
Side aspect double glazed window. Coved Ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Coved ceiling.
Velux skylight window. Paneled bath with shower head over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Garage 19' 6" x 12' 7" ( 5.94m x 3.84m )
Up and over door. Power. Lighting.
Enclosed by a surrounding brick wall, flower beds and block paved path leading to covered porch with external lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62105111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.