3 bedroom town house for saleCastle Hill Road, HASTINGS
- Period Cottage
- Versatile Split Level Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard Garden
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire a versatile three bedroom period cottage situated on the approach to the favoured West Hill just outside Hastings Town centre within walking distance of its various shops, restaurants, the sea front and its mainline railway station.
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire a period cottage situated on the approach to the favoured West Hill. Being just outside Hastings Town centre within walking distance of its various shops, restaurants, the sea front and its mainline railway station. The property boasts versatile split level accommodation to include a fitted kitchen with separate dining room, lounge, three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. In addition the property retains many original features and has a private area of courtyard garden to the rear.
Covered side entrance with double glazed door into
With stairs to upper floors and opens onto
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset butler sink with mixer taps, plumbing & space under for washing machine and further space for under counter fridge. Built in electric oven, four ring electric hob, wooden flooring, recess spotlights, double glazed door affording access to courtyard and a further double glazed window to the rear aspect. Opens onto
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
With original period fire place with wooden surround, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a single glazed sash window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having storage cupboard and door into
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a bath with mixer taps with shower attachment over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.84m )
Fireplace with inset electric fire, TV & telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a single glazed sash window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
With TV point, radiator and a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 16' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.71m )
With a built in fully tiled shower enclosure with fitted electric shower unit and glass sliding door. A wall mounted centrally heated radiator and an original single glazed sash window to the front aspect.
To the rear of the property there is an area of courtyard garden with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62105266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS110418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.