4 bedroom detached house for saleBradshaw Croft, Belper
- A stylish FOUR bedroom family detached home located in the desirable 'Mount Pleasant' area of Belper
- Spacious living accommodation with a fitted security alarm and a modern kitchen/breakfast with a Comprehensive range of 'NEFF' appliances
- Four generous bedrooms with a modern family bathroom
- A stunning large garden which enjoys a sunny aspect
- Ample private parking, garage and a car port to the side of the property
This deceptively spacious FOUR DOUBLE bedroom detached home has undergone an extensive re-furbishment and boasts modern, light and airy living accommodation with a fabulous modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Also benefiting from a large conservatory, cloakroom, garage, car port and private driveway and a beautiful landscaped garden to the rear. Positioned in the highly sought after area of Mount Pleasant this home will surely create a lot of interest, so call us today to book your viewing!
From our Belper office proceed along Bridge Street turning left at the traffic lights at the Triangle onto Bridge Foot, continue over the bridge turning right on the bend onto Belper Lane, left onto Mount Pleasant Drive, first right onto Knowle Avenue and right onto Pinewood Road, follow the road to the left and take a right hand turn onto Bradshaw Croft the property can then be found immediately on the right hand side clearly identified by a Hall and Benson For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62105429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL140468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.