2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTorre Place, Leeds
Sold STC £97,500
- Semi Detached House
- Garden to three sides
- Cul -de sac location
- Close Proximity To City Centre
- Gas Central Heating System
- NO CHAIN
Ideal for first time buyers and investors. A stylish two bedroom semi detached property that is set in a sought after location within close proximity to Leeds City Centre. An early viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer that includes a dining kitchen.
A stylish two bedroom semi detached property that is set in a sought after location within close proximity to Leeds City Centre. An early viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer that includes a dining kitchen. Situated on a corner plot, the property is ideal for a wide range of buyers including first time buyers and investors.
Door to front.
Lounge 13' 9" max x 13' 3" ( 4.19m max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas fire with feature surround. Central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit with work surfaces over incorporating a single sink and drainer, Integrated fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher. Electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear with door to side of property. Central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Loft access
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 16' 6" ( 2.90m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Fitted with a bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from off road parking with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with planted boarders. The Rear garden host 2 sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62105957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.