3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Park, Maltby
- Guide price 89,950 - 95,000
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Large rear garden
- Well presented throughout
- Driveway for off road parking
* Guide price £89,950 -£95,000* Early viewing is essential to appreciate this well presented semi detached family home, with a large rear garden and front driveway with further potential to extend to the side given the relevant planning consent. The property will appeal to a wide range of buyer but in particular young families and first time buyers as it has been well maintained and improved by the current owners. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, well presented living room with a large under-stairs storage cupboard housing the boiler, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with a white suite, three good size bedrooms and is gas central heated and double glazed. To the outside there is a large driveway to the front and side with a fantastic enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and a garden shed.
Entrance to the property is via a Upvc door into a hallway with a radiator to one wall and staircase leading to the first floor, a door leads into the living room.
Living Room 12'9 x 12'11 ft
A great size living room which is well presented and has two front facing double glazed windows, radiator below and a TV point. There is a contemporary style feature fireplace with an electric fire and to one side there is a large under-stairs storage cupboard, which houses the gas central heating boiler and has a side facing window.
Kitchen 11'6 x 7'11 ft
A modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is a built in single oven. gas hob with extractor above. There are two rear facing double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.A radiator to one wall and door to the rear lobby and bathroom.
Having a modern fitted suite in White, with a panelled bath and electric shower over, vanity hand wash basin and low flush wc. There is a rear facing double glazed window and a white heated ladder style towel rail.
1st Floor Landing
The landing area has a side facing double glazed window and access hatch to the loft which has been boarded for extra storage space and has a light.
Bedroom One 13'11 x 9'6 ft
Double master bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows with a radiator below and has a useful over-stairs built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9'3 x 11'3 ft
Another double size bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window with radiator below.
Bedroom Three 7'11 x 8'2
Single bedroom three also has a rear facing double glazed window with a radiator below.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and runs down the side of the house to a gate giving access to the large rear garden. The rear garden has a fantastic size lawn enclosed by fencing, hard standing area with a shed and offers further potential given the relevant planning consent.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.