3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Poppies, Wool, Wareham
- Semi-Deatched Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Semi Rural Location
This MODERN, bright and airyTHREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME is conveniently situated on the outskirts of wool offering easy access to Dorchester, Weymouth, Wareham and Bovington. With ALLOCATED PARKING at the rear and WEST FACING GARDEN. this property will be popular so dont miss out, call us now.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house in the the semi rural village of Wool. Wool offers a wide range of local amenities including shops, health centre, public houses, school & mainline railway station between Weymouth & London (Waterloo). Wool is situated partway between the market towns of Wareham & Dorchester and a short drive away from the famous coastal village of Lulworth Cove.
The property enjoys views over the surrounding hills and comprises; Cloakroom, Lounge and Kitchen Diner on the ground floor. To the first floor are family bathroom, three bedrooms with the master compamising a En-suite.
Outside there is a pleasant WESTERLY REAR GARDEN and driveway proving off road parking for two cars situated in front of the garage.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
Sitting Room 17' 9" x 15' ( 5.41m x 4.57m )
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62106932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.