3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOverton Lane, Hammerwich, Staffordshire
- A beautifully presented and upgraded three bedroom semi detached home with fabulous countryside views set within popular village location.
- Entrance hall
- Inner reception hallway
- Well appointed lounge overlooking rear garden
- Superb breakfast kitchen
- Modern refitted ground floor bathroom
- First floor landing
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Enclosed fore garden
- Lovely rear garden with immediate countryside aspect to the rear
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed and much improved three bedroom semi detached home located within the popular village of Hammerwich with a particular feature being the immediate countryside aspect off to the rear and views to the fore. With the benefit of both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation in brief comprises; well appointed lounge overlooking the rear garden, breakfast kitchen, refitted ground floor bathroom, three good sized bedrooms and gardens to front and rear. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_1061_3907866
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62107199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3907866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.