4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTwineham Road, Swindon
- Welcoming Large Entrance Hallway
- Private Driveway with ample parking for two cars
- Large Downstairs Cloak Room
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Dining Room
- Attractive South facing garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This immaculately, presented 4 bedroom semi detached spacious family home boasts a
private garage and driveway to the side of the property. Situated in a popular Oakhurst location, this wonderful home has been well maintained by the current owner and represents a stylish and comfortable standard of living
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming, bright and airy entrance hallway with a large downstairs cloak room with access to the first floor reached by a newly decorated stairwell with feature window. To the right of the hallway, there is a separate dining room, which leads through an archway to a good size modern kitchen with ample storage space and views and direct access to the South facing rear garden and garage.
To the left of the hallway there is a spacious, bright and newly decorated dual aspect living room with a feature stone fireplace.
On the first floor you have a larger than normal landing where you will find three good size bedrooms plus a further bedroom currently being used as a study. There is a family bathroom and a newly refitted modern en-suite to master.
Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, detached garage with driveway that will fit two cars, close to local amenities, schools and great motorway links.
- Kitchen - 11'2" x 7'11"
- Dining room - 11'03'' x 8'11"
- Living Room - 16'3'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 1 - 11'11'' x 10'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 10'2'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 3 - 10'2'' x 6'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 8'0" x 6'3
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.