4 bedroom house for saleQuainton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
Sold STC £700,000
- Grade II listed late 16th century barn conversion
- Four/five bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Sitting room with galleried family room above
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- High specification throughout
- Ground floor underfloor heating
- Versatile accommodation over two levels
- Double carport and gardens
A Grade II listed late 16th century four bedroom barn situated on a rural development, newly converted to a high specification with versatile accommodation. Old Tithe Barn is elm and oak framed and originally formed part of Grange Farm which was a Domesday manor granted before 1146 to Thame Abbey. Romark Estates Ltd. have converted the barn into a contemporary dwelling with character features including vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, handcrafted ironwork window openings, and a galleried family room. New footings have been laid and the barn is energy efficient having been wrapped in isotherm insulation. All doors, window frames and wooden floors are of solid oak. Quainton offers a village store, a butchers shop, tennis courts, a football pitch, a playground, a church and The George and Dragon public house and tea room. Aylesbury has shopping and social facilities, the Waterside Theatre, schooling - including grammar schools - a college and a university.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62116763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO153396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.