2 bedroom apartment for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Penthouse duplex apartment
- Well presented accommodation
- Secure allocated parking
- En-suite to master
- Feature L shaped balcony
- Lovely views over Norwich
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000.
A stunning Taylor Wimpey built penthouse duplex apartment located within close proximity to Riverside, Norwich Train Station and City Centre. The property boasts contemporary styling, feature L shaped balcony and off road parking.
With stairs to second floor, electric radiator, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, wall mounted heating controls, wall mounted visual / audio entry system and phone point.
Utility / Wc 9' 8" x 8' 4" narrowing to 5' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.54m narrowing to 1.57m )
Plumbing for washing machine, base units, electric radiator, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, consumer fuse box unit, low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback.
Lounge Area 15' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.39m )
Two double glazed sliding patio doors accessing the L shaped balcony, two electric heaters, smooth ceiling and inset spotlights. Open through to:
Kitchen / Diner 10' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.07m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a quality white high gloss range of eye and base unit with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob with stainless steel extractor, overhead extractor hood, electric oven and grill, dishwasher, fridge freezer, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights and double glazed sliding patio door to L shaped balcony.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, electric heater and large walk in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' x 12' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed tilt & turn patio doors, electric radiator, smooth ceiling and built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with electric radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, smooth ceiling and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 16' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 5.05m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed full height feature window to the side, electric radiator and smooth ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, electric radiator, fully tiled walls and smooth ceiling with inset spotlight.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62119565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.