3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillis Street, Norwich
Guide Price £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two/three bedrooms
- Victorian terrace with loft room
- Open plan accommodation
- Perfect first time buy or investment purchase
- Gas central heating
THE TERRACE HOUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Perfect as a first time buy or investment purchase close to the City centre with a host of amenities on your doorstep! With open plan accommodation the property would suit a wide range of buyers! A viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge / Diner 20' 4" x 14' 6" ( 6.20m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, floor boards, two storage cupboards, open fireplace, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 9' x 5' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, single glazed window to the side and door to lean-to.
Lean-To 5' 6" x 8' 1" ( 1.68m x 2.46m )
Timber construction with ceramic tiled floor.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Stairs from lounge/diner, door to:
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes and floor boards.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Sash window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden floor and stairs to loft room.
Bedroom Three 9' x 5' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.78m )
Off bedroom two with window to the rear, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Loft Room 13' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.97m )
Restricted head height with two Velux windows to the front and eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard style garden with patio area. The property also benefits from residence permit parking. Ref: 34891
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62119568.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.