1 bedroom park home for saleWhatfield Road, Elmsett, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of
- One Bedroom Park Home
- Popular Elmsett Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden
Charming one bedroom residential park home with surrounding gardens, this excellent property has been lovingly improved and provides a wealth of features including a kitchen/diner, conservatory, garage with additional driveway and gardens to the front side and rear.
The property is neatly tucked away in a delightful cul-de-sac just off of Whatfield Road in the beautiful village of Elmsett. Nearby amenities include the village shop, a pub and the local primary school.
Two built in cupboards, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and spotlights.
Two obscure double glazed windows to the front, panelled bath with period style mixer tap and wall mounted electric Triton shower, pedestal hand wash basin with period style taps and low level WC. Heated towel rail, radiator and part tiled walls.
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers incorporating the boiler. Plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, part tiled walls, radiator and door leading to:
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to the front, side and rear, radiator, laminate flooring, part double glazed door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.70m )
Double glazed double doors to the side leading to the rear garden and radiator.
Mainly laid to shingle, driveway providing off road parking.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Access via side gates from both sides, brick paved patio area, pond, remainder mainly laid to lawn, two aluminum sheds (one with power) and green house.
Garage 16' x 8' ( 4.88m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, double glazed side door, double glazed window to the side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.