2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEast Parade, Harrogate
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen & bathroom suite
- Private rear entrance
- Off street parking
- Fantastic location
- EPC D
A delightfully spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the popular spa town of Harrogate. The property comprises a large lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom suite, communal gardens, driveway parking and private rear entrance.
A delightfully spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the popular spa town of Harrogate, ideal for those buyers looking to take advantage of the myriad of bars, restaurants and boutique shops the town center has to offer. The property comprises a large lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom suite, communal gardens, driveway parking and offers a private rear entrance to the property.
Flat two, East Parade.
Communal Entrance Porch
Radiator, glass panel secondary door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to upper floors, radiator, door to apartment.
Coved ceiling, loft hatch, intercom phone, large walk in storage cupboard, airing cupboard, two radiators.
Lounge 18' 1" into bay x 12' 11" max ( 5.51m into bay x 3.94m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, marble effect fireplace with fitted gas fire and wooden mantle piece surround, wall lights, TV and telephone points and two radiators.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling, inset spot lighting, built in bookcase storage unit, intercom system phone and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, coved ceiling, fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, with complementary worktop surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer, space for double gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, space for dryer, central heating boiler, inset spot lighting, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor and radiator. Door to side aspect providing private entrance to the property.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.97m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, three beautifully crafted fitted wardrobes, plus fitted dressing table, headboard and two bedside tables, loft hatch and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 2" max ( 3.10m x 3.10m max )
Doubled glazed window to rear aspect, beautifully crafted fitted wardrobe plus fitted dressing table, coved ceiling, telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising bath with shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, full tiling and inset spot lighting.
Paved area with mature flower beds, tall evergreen hedge to front to provide privacy. Allocated driveway for parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.