3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenwood Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £99,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well-Presented Semi
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking with Garage
Situated close to amenities and travel links in Little Sutton is this well-presented semi offering spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property boasts off-road parking with a garage as well as gardens to the front and rear and would make a fantastic first time buy or family home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this well-presented semi situated close to local amenities, schools and travel networks in Little Sutton. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current vendor and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and family shower room to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property boasts off-road parking with a garage as well as gardens to the front and rear. The front garden in particular is a good size and is enclosed by fencing and hedgerow borders for added privacy. This property would make a fantastic first time buy or family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed door to side aspect, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to front aspect.
Single glazed door to front aspect, stairs to the first floor and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 7" max into recess ( 3.61m x 4.45m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place, built-in storage space under stairs with double window to side.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 8" x 7' 5" ( 5.38m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a double glazed door to garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas and electric cooker point, cookerhood, partially tiled and a door to the utility room.
Work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and a door to shower room.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The shower room comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Stairs from hall, loft access and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 9" max into recess x 9' ( 5.41m max into recess x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and a gas heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a gas heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a paved area and a combination of panel enclosed fencing and hedgerow borders.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with artificial lawn areas, stoned/paved area and panel enclosed fencing.
Double glazed door to front aspect, up and over door, power, light, double glazed window to side aspect and single glazed door to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.