2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThorns Drive, Greasby, Wirral
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Position
- Not Overlooked
- Transport Links
- Converted Garage
- Off Road Parking
Two bedroom detached bungalow in the quiet area of Greasby. Within walking distance to local school and amenities. The property comprises; lounge, two spacious bedrooms and a fully fitted kitchen. Front and rear gardens with off road parking, converted garage and shed. Viewing's highly advised.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to present this two bedroom detached bungalow located in the quiet and popular are of Greasby Village. The property has a converted garage and a conservatory to the rear leading into the beautifully maintained private garden. The Property comprises a spacious light filled lounge, two large bedrooms, a bright modern bathroom with three piece suite and a fully fitted kitchen with plenty of work space. To the rear of the property is a private paved garden which is not overlooked, ideal for Al Fresco style dining. To the front there is off road parking and a long drive way offering access to the rear garden. The property is within walking distance to excellent local schools and other amenities. Viewing's are strongly recommended!
Greasby is a large village on the Wirral Peninsula with a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Coronation park is situated at the eastern end of the village. Greasby has four primary schools; All very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including supermarkets, a locally famous butchers, florist, greengrocer's, estate agents and many more.
Lounge 9' 8" x 17' 7" To front of box bay window ( 2.95m x 5.36m To front of box bay window )
Front facing double glazed window , gas fire place, wall lights, radiator, television connection point and telephone connection point
Kitchen 7' 4" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 2.24m Max x 3.53m Max )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine plumbing with gauge, fridge freezer and newly serviced central heating boiler. Door to hallway.
Conservatory 15' 11" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.33m Max )
Rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and television connection point
Bedroom 1 12' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.62m Max )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and television connection point. Leading onto patio
Bedroom 2 9' Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.62m Max )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted in wardrobes and radiator
Side facing double glazed window, radiator, bath, shower, vanity wash hand basin, water closet and full tiling
Power, lighting, wash hand basin, plumbing and radiator
Private garden, decking, garage and shed, paved and not overlooked
Long drive way , off road parking, offers access to rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.