3 bedroom detached house for saleGipping Road, Great Blakenham, Ipswich
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Family Bathroom, WC & En-suite
- Beautiful Village Location
The Ashley is a beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home benefiting from downstairs cloakroom, ensuite to master bedroom, garage and off road parking. The development is in easy reach to A12 & A14 and is only a short drive to Ipswich town centre.
**PLOT 159-The Ashley**
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to first floor, storage cupboard and doors leading to:
Lounge 18' 1" x 9' 8" ( 5.51m x 2.95m )
Double aspect to side and front, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 1" x 10' 2" max ( 5.51m x 3.10m max )
Choice of well-appointed eye and base level units with work surfaces, choice of integrated oven/hob/extractor fan, stainless steel one and half sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Double patio doors opening through to the side.
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin.
Airing cupboard, doors opening through to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, radiator and two built in wardrobes with central door leading to:
Shower cubicle with glass door, partly tiled, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and obscure double glazed window to the front
Small frontage with either flower bedding or lawn and central path leading to front door
Rotovated top soil, fully enclosed
Help To Buy
Help To Buy
HOW DOES IT WORK? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on www.helptobuy.org.uk along with their contact information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.