2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Lanes, Pudsey
Guide Price £105,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £110,000*
- No Onward Chain!
- Two Bed Mid Terrace
- Refurbished by Current Vendor
- Ideal Central Location
- Useful Cellar Storage
- Front Yard
- Viewing is Essential!
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £110,000
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this charming stone cottage, which has been REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD and is situated in this popular residential location close to Pudsey Centre.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this mid terraced property which has been refurbished to a high standard by the current owner. The property briefly comprises; a lounge, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and a house bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. There is a front yard and on street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
With a window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a door providing access to the front yard and a window to the front elevation.
Cellar 14' 4" x 5' 2" ( 4.37m x 1.57m )
A useful storage space.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 4.37m max )
A double bedroom with a feature cast iron fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 7' 6" into alcove ( 4.67m x 2.29m into alcove )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
There is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property and on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.