3 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Street, Splott, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional Bay Fronted Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Area
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Front Forecourt and Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
A charming bay fronted mid terrace property situated in this popular location in Railway Street, Splott. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility area and downstairs bathroom and to the first floor are three bedrooms. No Chain!
A charming bay fronted mid terrace property situated in this popular location in Railway Street, Splott. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility area and downstairs bathroom and to the first floor are three bedrooms. The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools, bus routes and easily accessible to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is a short drive away. Ideal for the first time buy or investment with internal viewing highly recommended. There is no chain involved.
Via a double glazed door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, original tiled flooring and access to:
Lounge 12' 4" into bay x 10' 7" Max ( 3.76m into bay x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, cupboard housing electric meter and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 17' Max x 10' 5" Min ( 5.18m Max x 3.18m Min )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator, stripped wooden flooring, picture rail and access to:
Kitchen 8' 10" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.34m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob, electric oven with extractor over, lino flooring, double glazed UPVC window to side and double glazed obscure door to rear garden.
Single glazed wooden window to side, lino flooring and space for white goods.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, closed coup WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure window to rear.
Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 3" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 4.34m Max x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, stripped wooden flooring, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.59m Max x 2.34m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear and wall mounted boiler.
Enclosed with metal rail fencing with wrought iron gate into a courtyard area.
Enclosed with stone walls and picket fenced boundaries, mainly laid to patio and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.