3 bedroom post office for saleWhitford Road, Kilmington, Axminster, Devon
- Village store & post office within the centre of this charming village near the East Devon and Dorset coastline.
- Within walking distance of all of the village facilities and amenities.
- Grade II Listed period 3 bedroom property.
- 2 bedroomed owner's accommodation with potential for 2 further bedrooms and bathroom.
- 1 bedroomed newly refurbished self-contained annexe.
- Gross Turnover of £63,204 in 2015/16 from the shop, on top of this is a Postmasters remuneration.
- Outside parking to front and within the side garden.
- Enclosed recently re-landscaped gardens.
Hurford Stores is an established and profitable business with a gross turnover of £63,204 in 2015/16. The business is VAT registered.
The property has potential to run a Tea Rooms from the rear annexe and to utilise the recently re-landscaped gardens.
The property is Grade II listed and there is potential to use the property for guest accommodation (Bed & Breakfast) due to its location near to the East Devon/Dorset coast. There is also potential to convert the second floor into two further bedrooms with a bathroom. Listed building consent has already been approved for the two new bedrooms and bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR160029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.