4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarness Close, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR SPRINGFIELD LOCATION
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH LARGE OPEN PLAN DINING SPACE PLUS A SEPERATE RECEPTION
- WELL KEPT AND RESPECTED THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CALL EPG NOW ON 01245 209999 TO BE THE FIRST TO VIEW!!
EPG are proud to offer 'For Sale' this good size FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME in a popular SPRINGFIELD LOCATION. Benefiting from a good size lounge, large open plan dining space, additional separate reception room, en-suite to master bedroom and an abundance of off street parking this wonderful home is sure to impress. Call us now on 01245 209999 to be the first to view and avoid disappointment.
Property ref: 121_1833_4250008
15'08'' x 12'06''
16'03'' x 10'08''
17'00'' x 7'07''
17'03'' x 7'06''
11'11'' x 9'06''
with shower: 10'02'' x 7'04''
16'01'' x 7'05''
15'03'' x 9'03''
9'07'' x 6'10''
Four Piece Bathroom
6'07'' x 6'06''
Ample off street parking for multiple cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62121572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4250008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates Property Group, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.