3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTannery Close, Royston
- Easy access to Royston town centre.
- Immediate vacant possession offered.
- Ample room for further extension subject to planning.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Further modernisation required.
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Situated in a sought after residential location within easy access of Royston town centre and railway station, a spacious well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home requiring further modernisation and updating.
An opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached family home, in a quiet cul-de-sac location requiring further modernisation and updating. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools , health centre , leisure centre , golf course and main line railway station with fast and regular services to both London and Cambridge.
Park Glazed Front Door
Stairs to first floor under stair storage and doors to:-
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.76m )
Dual aspect room, double glazed doors to outside, radiator, fireplace, TV point.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Inset sink unit with cupboards under, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point, floor tiling.
With doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
With white suite comprising of low flush W/C, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, wall tiling, radiator.
Front garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and driveway providing car parking stroke/hard standing and giving access to garage,enclosed rear garden prominently laid to lawn with flower borders and mature trees and shrubs with patio area.
The property does require further modernisation, offers ample room for further extension subject to planning and has immediate vacant possession.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62121833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.