2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilliamwood Drive, Netherlee, Glasgow
Sold STC £279,000
- Impressive detached bungalow.
- Hallway, lounge, 29ft sitting/dining/kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, modern bathroom.
- Gardens with good privacy, driveway.
Beautifully presented traditional detached bungalow set within a highly sought after pocket of Netherlee, close to all local amenities.
Having been painstakingly upgraded and modernised by the current owners, this traditional detached bungalow offers generously proportioned accommodation with a reconfigured layout that gives a lovely open plan space to the rear.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule, hallway with large storage cupboard off, formal lounge with bay window offering open aspects to the front and to the rear is an impressive 29ft long loving space that incorporated a sitting area within bay window, dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with range cooker and an abundance of inbuilt storage. There are two bright bedrooms (master within bay window) and a modern fitted bathroom. The property has a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing (except two small side windows) and contemporary décor throughout.
The property enjoys a slightly elevated position on Williamwood Drive with open aspects to the front and good privacy due to mature gardens. The gardens to the rear are mostly laid to lawn, again with good privacy. There is also driveway access to the side.
The suburb of Netherlee on Glasgow's south side has proved continually popular due to its range of services and amenities. A number of parks and leisure facilities are also available in the immediate area, whilst the property lies in the catchment area for highly regarded local schooling with Netherlee Primary being a short walk away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.