2 bedroom apartment for sale

The Halt, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex

Sold STC £161,250

Property Description

Key features

  • 75% shared ownership
  • No rent on remaining 25%
  • 2 double bedrooms
  • Open plan lounge, diner and kitchen
  • Allocated parking
  • EPC energy rating B (84)

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Set in a super location on the edge of a modern development and within easy walking distance to the local train station at Nutbourne with connections to many destinations and a connecting routes to Havant and London.

Situated between Chichester and Emsworth the village of Hambrook which offers local amenities for day to day needs for larger shops and restaurants Chichester is only a short drive away and you can take in a play at the famous festival theatre. Along the coast you are spoilt for beaches and picturesque small ports and harbours where you can spend a day out.

The apartment is being offered as a 75% shared equity with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% which can be purchased after owning the apartment for a year if required.

On entering the apartment you can appreciate the modern feel and space on offer. The open plan lounge diner and kitchen area is is a perfect for entertaining where your guests can relax whilst the food is prepared. The two double bedrooms are ideal if you are having people stay over. No need to worry about decorating the owner has kept the property in excellent condition and retained the neutral decoration throughout ready for the new owner to put their stamp on it.

Parking is not an issue with an allocated parking space and spaces for visitors. If you are the sporty type then there is a lockable bike store.

What the Owner says:


I was drawn to this property as I was a first time buyer and wanted something that was new and low maintenance and this was ideal. When I went away for work or holidays I knew I could just lock and leave and it would be safe and secure.

Having to watch the pennies the running costs are incredibly low it is so well insulated I hardly have the heating on in the winter. We could not believe the share ownership option either wher we purchase 75% of the equity but do not have to pay any rent on the other 25%.

I have really enjoyed living here and it has been a great start to the property ladder.

Room sizes:

  • Entrance Hall
  • Living/ diner area: 19'11 x 15'9 (6.07m x 4.80m)
  • Kitchen area: 12'9 x 7'5 (3.89m x 2.26m)
  • Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.08m)
  • Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 9'3 (4.17m x 2.82m)
  • Bathroom: 7'1 x 6'1 (2.16m x 1.86m)
  • Allocated Parking

 
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
26 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Nutbourne (0.1 mi)
  • Southbourne (1.1 mi)
  • Bosham (1.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cubitt & West, Emsworth

32 High Street Emsworth PO10 7AW

03339 873522 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cubitt & West, Emsworth

32 High Street Emsworth PO10 7AW

03339 873522 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Nutbourne (0.1 mi)
  • Southbourne (1.1 mi)
  • Bosham (1.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cubitt & West, Emsworth

32 High Street Emsworth PO10 7AW

03339 873522 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 44605953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.