2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Kettering
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dressing Room
- Good Sized Rear Garden
A two bedroom mid-terrace house situated close to the town centre and local amenities. Benefiting from an open plan lounge/diner complete with a fireplace housing a gas fire, two double bedrooms and good sized rear garden this property would make a perfect first time buy or investment opportunity.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid-terrace house situated close to the town centre and local amenities. Benefiting from an open plan lounge/diner complete with a fireplace housing a gas fire, two double bedrooms and good sized rear garden this property would make a perfect first time buy or investment opportunity.
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect and leading through to the stairs rising to the first floor, the entrance hall includes a wall mounted radiator and grants access to the lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
A bright and roomy open plan lounge/diner separated by an archway and featuring a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wooden window to the rear. the lounge area contains a wall mounted radiator and a TV point. The dining area benefits from a fireplace housing a gas fire and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces above and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Also included is a stainless steel sink/drainer, an understairs cupboard for extra storage and space for white goods. There are windows to the rear and side aspects as well as a door to the side aspect leading to the rear garden.
The landing follows from the stairs rising from the ground floor, grants access to both bedrooms and the dressing room and includes a storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.63m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.63m x 2.77m into recess )
The large second bedroom features a wooden window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Dressing Room 11' 8" into recess x 7' 1" ( 3.56m into recess x 2.16m )
The dressing room grants access to the bathroom via a sliding wooden door and features a window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin, a low level WC and tiling to water sensitive areas. Also featured is a window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a storage cupboard.
The rear garden comprises of a concrete hard standing area followed by lawn and is enclosed by timber fence and brick wall. At the rear of the garden is a brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.