2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- Popular Oxbridge location
- Large open plan living diner and kitchen
- Enclosed rear courtyard
- Ideally located for good local schools and amenities
- Short drive to A66 and direct links to Darlington and Middlesbrough
Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book your early viewing of this two bedroom traditional mid terraced house situated in a popular Oxbridge location in Stockton.
Manners and Harrison are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £53,000 for 14 Windsor Road, Stockton on Tees, TS18 4DY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Manners and Harrison, 23 High Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SP or 01642 606161, before exchange of contracts.
Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book your early viewing of this two bedroom traditional mid terraced house situated in a popular Oxbridge location in Stockton. Offering spacious accommodation the property briefly comprises of: Large open plan living diner with feature fire place and bay window, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear courtyard. Ideally located for good local schools, amenities and transport links to Stockton Town Centre the property is also just a short drive to the A66 commuter route with its direct access to Darlington and Middlesbrough.
Single glazed door to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 10' into bay x 11' ( 3.05m into bay x 3.35m )
Traditional Cast Fire Place, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 11' ( 1.85m x 3.35m )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash back, a 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the side elevation and doors leading externally to the garden.
Stairs leading from the hall, double glazed window to the rear elevation and access to loft with fixed pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 10' x 13' ( 3.05m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' x 12' 1" ( 2.13m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: partly tiled bathroom, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed courtyard style garden with double width gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.