3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Andrews Crescent, Harrogate
Sold STC £154,950
- Three bedroom house
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom suite
- Rear garden and driveway parking
- No upper chain
- EPC awaited
A double fronted mid terraced property located just off Knaresborough Road. Requiring a scheme of improvement, however offering spacious living accommodation and comprising lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking.
A double fronted mid terraced house situated in this residential area located just off Knaresborough Road in Harrogate, well serviced by local amenities and providing excellent transport links. Although the property requires a scheme of improvement it offers spacious living accommodation throughout and comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking.
St Andrew's Crescent.
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, built in storage cupboard with mirrored doors, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 5.26m into bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, gas fire with wooden mantle, brick surround and tiled hearth, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 9' 10" max x 12' 1" ( 3.00m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.01m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, sink with drainer, integrated fridge, freezer and electric oven, integrated gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard, tiled floor, inset spot lighting, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, loft access, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, fitted wardrobe and dressing table, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted storage shelving, coved ceiling, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, modern fitted suite comprising, bath with mixer tap, shower, shower screen, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spot lighting, heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway providing off street parking, retaining fence, shrubbery.
Paved patio area, shrub borders, retaining fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.