2 bedroom link detached house for saleWallers Way, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Refitted Kitchen & Lounge/Diner
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage to Side & Drive
- No Upward Chain
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this two double bedroom link detached home offers bright and spacious living accommodation, situated within this cul de sac location on the Hundred Acre development and within the John Warner School & Sports Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in this quiet cul de sac position in the popular Hundred Acre development is this two double bedroom link detached family home offering bright and spacious living with features to include a refitted kitchen, lounge and conservatory, double glazed windows and gas central heating, garage to side and drive. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of many schools which include the John Warner School & Sports Centre, recreational parks, local shops and good transport links and is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. An internal viewing of this accommodation is highly recommended.
Newly installed double glazed feature main front door leading to:
With coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate wood flooring, paneling to walls, understairs storage cupboard, door to CLOAKROOM, KITCHEN AND LOUNGE.
Comprising a low level flush WC, corner sink unit with vanity below and with tiled splash back, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Newly Fitted Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.69m x 1.73m )
With a range of white wall cupboards, ample black work tops and further cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob with glass splash back and built in double oven with extractor fan over, black sink unit, water softener, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.73m )
Feature gas coal effect fireplace with attractive surround, laminate wood flooring, power points and TV point, wall light points, two radiators and double glazed doors leading to:
Conservatory 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Fully double glazed with French doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring, radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, power points, radiator, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, two storage cupboards with light and power points.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled walls, double glazed window, radiator, extractor fan.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area and lawned area, flower borders, gardens shed and fenced boundaries. Outside water tap. Side access leading to:
FRONT GARDEN with a shingled area, paved area, bike shed, water tap and hardstanding for parking which leads to
ATTACHED GARAGE with electric roller door, double glazed door to REAR GARDEN and storage above garage and with light and power connected. Washing machine plumbed in with a pump to pump water out.
THE GNOMES ARE NOT INCLUDED
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.