1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleQueensway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £95,000
- Ground floor apartment
- One double bedroom
- Access out onto the communal gardens
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Good size living room
Situated on the ground floor of this converted Victorian detached property and very close to the town centre and all of its amenities. This one bedroom apartment would make an ideal first time purchase.
Situated in this delightful Victorian detached property this light and airy and spacious ground floor apartment provides its own private entrance via the communal hallway and does have access out onto the communal gardens to the rear. The property benefits from a good size living room with an open plan modern kitchen area, one double bedroom and bathroom. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer. The property is also ideally located for all of the town amenities. In addition to the front of the property there is an allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
Via the communal entrance hall and then directly into the:
Living/ Dining Room 25' 8" max x 12' 6" ( 7.82m max x 3.81m )
With two radiators, double doors leading out onto the communal gardens and opening onto the:
Open Plan Kitchen Area 8' 3" max x 6' 7" ( 2.51m max x 2.01m )
Providing a range of wall and base level units and incorporating the wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, built in electric oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.78m )
With two radiators and a large full length feature window.
This is an internal bathroom and provides a white suite with a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, folding shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space. The apartment does have direct access out onto the communal rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and provides a high level of privacy.
On entering Mildenhall High Street from Kingsway turn right into New Street and then left into Queensway, the property can then be found on the left.
There will be a new lease of 125 years.
Service charge and ground rent: £1126.04 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.