Plot for saleSwanmore
- Cottage for modernisation or replacement.
- Planning Permission Granted for two detached properties.
- Superb Location-Small Private lane
- Existing Cottage to be Demolished
- Walking Distance to Shop Schools & Church
- Copies of Plans and Permissions Available
- Ideal for self build or developer
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only
- Central Village Location
A rare opportunity to purchase a development opportunity comprising a detached cottage which requires complete modernisation or replacement or alternatively Planning permission has been granted for the construction of two attractive four bedroom detached properties. A condition and requirement of the planning is that the existing cottage is demolished.
The properties gardens and grounds extend to approximately .32 of an acre approached over a small lane which we understand is owned by the property.
The village centre with its store, Church and the well regarded Primary and Secondary Schools is within a short walk.
The property is situated within a large most convenient and attractive setting within the very heart of the village however set back from the main village roads in a tucked away location. Planning permission has been granted from Winchester City Council (W09611/09) and a copy of the Permission and Plans are available upon request.
Swanmore is a sought after village renowned for its semi rural yet accessible location and being within easy driving distance to the South Coast and the major centers of Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth. The M27 and M3 Motorways are accessible as are main line rail services across the South and to London.
The delightful country town of Bishops Waltham is within a short distance offering particular appeal from its traditional High Street and range of shops and services.
Please telephone 01489 893555 to discuss in more detail and to arrange an accompanied viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62123141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6252928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weller Patrick Estate Agents, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.