3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewton Road, Geddington, Kettering
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated And Extended
- New Kitchen And Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden With Off Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Area
A stunning three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the desirable village of Geddington. Recently renovated this property benefits from a front garden with off road parking and an enclosed rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen, a spacious lounge with french doors and a four piece suite bathroom.
A stunning three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the desirable village of Geddington. Recently renovated and extended this property benefits from a front garden with off road parking and an enclosed rear garden surrounded by hedges and wooden fencing. The property also features a modern fitted kitchen with downlight and plinth lighting, a spacious lounge with french doors overlooking the rear garden and a four piece suite bathroom. Viewing highly recommended!
Entry gained via a double glazed door to the front aspect, the entrance hall provides access to all rooms and includes a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.73m )
The lounge benefits from a set of upvc double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
An amazing, modern fitted kitchen featuring wall and base units with roll top work surfaces above, a sink/drainer and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Also included is an integrated oven with hobs and extractor hood over, space for a dining table and additional white goods and a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. The room is complete with ceramic tile flooring, downlights to ceiling, under shelf lighting below the eye level units and plinth lights to the bottom of the base units.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
The master bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
The second bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
The third bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and access to the loft.
The bathroom comprises of a four piece suite including a bath with mixer taps, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity unit, a low level WC and tiling to water sensitive areas. Also featured is a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
The front garden features a driveway for off road parking next to a lawn area with a large hedge to the side, a path leading to the front door and round to the rear.
A beautiful, private rear garden mostly laid to lawn with trees to the rear, enclosed by wooden fencing and hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62124053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.