4 bedroom detached house for saleTownlea Close, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 0NY
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Superb Location
- Spacious Orengery
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Private Driveway Parking & Garage
Leftmove estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this executive four bedroom detached family home situated in a superb location! The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Penwortham, close to all local amenities and travel links. On internal inspection the property briefly comprises of, entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge, second reception room, orangery, modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room with access to the rear garden. To the first floor are a master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms, a further good size forth bedroom and a substantial family bathroom suite. Externally to the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with paved driveway leading to the garage. To the rear is a pristine landscape garden being mainly laid to AstroTurf, with decked patio area and vibrant trees and bedding. Internal viewing is a must to appreciate everything this modern family home has to offer. Please call our Preston office on 01772 824924 for further information and to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.