3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBelvoir Drive, Barton Seagrave, KETTERING
Sold STC £229,950
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Barton Seagrave Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Potential Annexe Conversion
- En Suite Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR BARTON SEAGRAVE LOCATION - Potential for self-contained annexe, separate entrance to bedroom and en suite, well presented throughout. Contact agent to view.
Enter via main front door to side aspect. Tiled flooring.
Tiled flooring. Radiator. Panelling to lower walls. Door to lounge.
LOUNGE 13'11 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.38m)
Bow window to front aspect and window to side aspect. Contemporary wall gas fire with living flame. Contemporary radiator. TV & BT points. Stripped wooden flooring.
KITCHEN 17'2 x 8'5 (5.24m x 2.59m)
Re-fitted and extended with dual aspect windows and door to rear garden. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Extensive range of wall and base units. One and a half bowl Composite sink with mixer tap over. Integrated slim line dishwasher. Eye level double electric oven and induction hob inset to work surface with chimney style extractor fan above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Larder cupboard and cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating. Door to lobby.
EXTENSION/LOBBY 10'2 x 4'5 (3.10m x 1.37m)
Separate entrance door. Tiled flooring. Fitted cupboard. Space for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Loft access. Door to bedroom. Potential for self-contained annexe with the addition of a kitchenette.
BEDROOM ONE 10'2 x 8'11 (3.11m x 2.47m)
Doors to rear garden. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprises wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and low level WC. Radiator. Shaver point. Door to lobby.
BEDROOM TWO 11'11 x 10'3 (3.39m x 3.13m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stripped wooden flooring. Fitted wardrobes to recess.
BEDROOM THREE/RECEPTION TWO 11'10 x 8'11 (3.38m x 2.47m)
French doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Fully re-fitted shower room with shower enclosure, vanity mounted wash hand basin and concealed cistern WC. Chrome towel rail style radiator. Cupboard to door recess. Obscure window to rear aspect. LED lighting to ceiling. Extractor. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Block paved driveway for multi vehicle off road parking.
Gated access to side. Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and extensive planted borders. Raised flower beds. Stepping stones to summer house. Patio area. Enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.