4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Osyth
Withdrawn from Market £450,000
- Spacious Family Home in Sought After Location
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room & Two Further Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms, En-suite to Master & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Eden Veranda with Electric Awning
- Roof Terrace with Lovely Views over The Estuary
- Solar Panels & Electric Security Blinds to the Front
- Double Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Mooring Rights in Ray Creek
- Click on brochure below
It comes with a double garage and a boat store for anyone with an interest in sailing, as well as a large sheltered garden to the rear. The reception rooms are all light and welcoming with large picture windows throughout, and to the rear sliding patio doors open to a pretty veranda where you can enjoy al fresco dining and BBQ with friends and family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.