3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxclose, Bretton, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £120,000
- REDUCED FROM £130,000 TO £120,000
- Modern Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Radiator Heating
- upVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Garden
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- No Onward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. THREE BEDROOMS MID TERRACED HOME with CLOAKROOM, KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE and FAMILY BATHROOM. Close to the City Hospital and local amenities, viewing's are highly recommended.
Walking distance from Schools, public transport and shops, this MODERN TERRACED HOME is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE & FITTED KITCHEN/DINER. The landing leads to THREE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. The property has GAS RADIATOR HEATING, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Upvc Front Door To:
Radiator, telephone point, stairs to the first floor and landing, uPVC door to the rear aspect.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tile splashbacks, vinyl flooring.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.36m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" max x 9' 4" max ( 5.36m max x 2.84m max )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, storage cupboard, fitted electric oven, electric hob with extractor hood over.
Storage cupboard, boiler cupboard, wall mounted thermostat.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 7' 4" ( 5.36m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.53m x 2.84m plus recess )
uPVC double glazed window top the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 5' 6" plus recess ( 3.51m x 1.68m plus recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point, loft access.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.