3 bedroom town house for saleVictor Charles Close, Weeting, Brandon
Sold STC £188,000
- Modern 3 Storey Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
Located in a popular cul de sac in Weeting this modern town house has accommodation over 3 floors aswell as a single garage and conservatory. With oil fired central heating benefits also include a ground floor W.C as well as en suite and dressing area to the master bedroom.
A semi-detached property situated within a small cul de sac with accommodation across 3 floors including master bedroom with dressing area and en suite on the second floor.
With coved and plastered ceiling, stairs to first floor and radiator.
With close coupled W.C wall mounted wash hand basin, laminated floor, plastered ceiling, electric vent and radiator.
Living Room 15' 3" (Max) x 14' 8" ( 4.65m (Max) x 4.47m )
With electric fire with ornamental surround, laminated floor, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, built in under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators and double sealed unit UPVC doors leading to:
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.18m )
Of sealed unit UPVC construction with vinyl flooring, power and light connected and sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.28m )
Single drainer one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in ceramic hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted oil fired boiler, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 11' ( 2.34m x 3.35m )
With built in double wardrobe, laminated floor, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 14' 7" ( 3.05m x 4.45m )
With 2 built in double wardrobes, plastered ceiling, two sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 2" (Max) (5ft 6 Min) ( 2.03m x 1.88m (Max) (5ft 6 Min) )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling, shaver points, electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 6" (Max) (11ft 5 Min) x 11' 1" (14ft 8 into recess) ( 4.42m (Max) (11ft 5 Min) x 3.38m (14ft 8 into recess) )
With laminated floor, plastered ceiling, access to loft space, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Dressing Area 10' 1" x 5' 11" (3ft 8 min) ( 3.07m x 1.80m (3ft 8 min) )
With built in double wardrobe/storage cupboard, laminated floor and plastered ceiling.
En Suite Shower 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with main shower over, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling with electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
With small shrub beds to the front of the property, asphalt driveway beside the property with parking for one vehicle leading to the brick built garage which measures 16ft 4 by 7ft 11 wide and is accessed by an up and over metal door, has power and light connected and sealed glazed timber framed door to side. There is a gateway leading to the rear garden which is laid to lawn and has an oil tank.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing, bearing left to Weeting. On entering Weeting immediately after the double bends turn left into Victor Charles Close, the property stands on the left hand side and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.