3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEllingham Avenue, March
- 16Ft Kitchen/Diner
- Popular Town Location
- Single Garage and Off Road Parking
- 18Ft Lounge
£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this property
*Semi Detached House
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Single Garage and Off Road Parking
*Popular Town Location
Upvc Door into;
There is a understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator and doors to rear lobby, kitchen and lounge.
5.69m x 3.30m (18'8" x 10'10") There is a window to the front, radiator and TV and telephone points.
4.95m x 2.87m (16'3" x 9'5") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units incorporating stainless steel dink, integral cooker with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, TV Point and window to front.
There is a door to rear garden and a radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and window to the side.
First Floor Landing
There is loft access with ladder and light, radiator and window to the side.
4.24m x 2.87m (13'11" x 9'5") There is a built in wardrobe to one wall, TV Point, radiator and window to the front.
4.01m x 2.90m (13'2" x 9'6") There is an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, radiator, TV Point and window to the rear.
3.28m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10") There is a built in wardrobe to one wall, TV point, radiator and window to the front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator and window to the rear.
There is a driveway leading to the garage and side gate to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn but does also comprise a patio area, there is an outside tap and the garden is fully enclosed by fencing.
There is a up and over door to the front, power and electric connected and door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.