2 bedroom flat for saleOld Inn House, Sutton, SM1
Under Offer £340,000
- Superb two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor
- Boasts superb open-plan living area with ample space to dine
- Contemporary and modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious and naturally bright reception room
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Sutton rail station just a short walk away
- All images are indicative/sample images only
- Completing Q4/2016
Set on the fourth floor of the marvellous Old Inn House development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment, boasts bright interior with carefully designed open-plan living space and superb central location.
This development offers an amazing central location, situated on the High Street and offering an easy access to many shops, pubs and restaurants, while Sutton rail station is also just around the corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.