3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittler Lane, WINSFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with garage
- Quiet no-through road position in desirable location
- Modern kitchen/diner with integral appliances, utility room, cloaks/WC
- Lounge with patio doors to delightful rear garden with south-easterly aspect
- PVCu double glazing & gas central heating system
- Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000. Situated in a desirable area, this beautifully presented semi-detached house occupies an attractive position on a quiet no-through road and has a delightful rear garden that enjoys a south-easterly aspect and a modernised kitchen/diner with integral appliances.
Situated in a desirable area, this beautifully presented semi-detached house occupies an attractive position on a quiet no-through road and has a delightful landscaped rear garden that enjoys a south-easterly aspect. The accommodation features a modernised kitchen/diner with integral appliances.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front. Slate tiled floor to entrance area. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade and cupboard under. Dado rail. Doors to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 11' 4" extending to 14' 11" into bay x 14' 7" max ( 3.45m extending to 4.55m into bay x 4.45m max )
Chimney breast with fireplace recess housing electric stove-style fire, marble hearth, and timber mantelpiece. Two radiators. Square bay with PVCu double glazed windows and double doors onto rear garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 9" narrowing to 12' 9" x 10' 10" max ( 4.80m narrowing to 3.89m x 3.30m max )
Fitted with a cream-colour range of shaker-style wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, light oak-style breakfast bar and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. White ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integral appliances comprising dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave, and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Gas central heating boiler. Slate tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to rear hall.
Fitted cream colour shaker-style broom cupboard unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine with worktop and space over for tumble dryer. Slate tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed door to side. Door to cloaks/WC.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights. Slate tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" including wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 3.48m including wardrobes x 2.95m )
Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 14' 2" max into stairwell recess narrowing to 9' ( 1.98m x 4.32m max into stairwell recess narrowing to 2.74m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 5' 5" extending to 6' 11" into vanity recess ( 2.95m x 1.65m extending to 2.11m into vanity recess )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath. Shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled walls with an array of feature slate tiling. Recess with fitted vanity cupboards and table. Slate tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Chrome ladder-style radiator.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden with flower and shrub border beds and brick retaining wall. There is a concrete and gravel driveway that leads alongside the property to a garage and garden at the rear. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and enjoys a south-easterly aspect. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and comprises lawn with brick built bed to border, gravelled areas, and an elevated Indian stone paved patio with brick built barbecue.
Single garage with up and over vehicular entrance door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.