3 bedroom detached house for saleAspal Lane, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached chalet style home
- Pleasant tucked away corner position
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This chalet style detached home is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and offers versatile accommodation and viewing is highly recommended.
This chalet style home is situated in a tucked away position and provides generous and versatile accommodation over two floors. The property is well presented throughout and is offered for sale with no onward chain. There is also allocated parking to the front of the property.
The Property Comprises
Which is very spacious with an understairs storage area, radiator.
Living Room 18' 2" x 10' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.15m )
With a TV point, BT point and two radiators. This room enjoys a dual aspect.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
With doors to the rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Study 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
With radiator, BT point, electric fuse board.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler, double built in oven with a four ring ceramic hob with an extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
Providing a low level wc, corner pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Which is very spacious and could be utilised as a further study area with a velux window and access into the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 18' 2" max into eaves x 10' 4" max into eaves ( 5.54m max into eaves x 3.15m max into eaves )
With TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" max into eaves x 8' 11" ( 4.45m max into eaves x 2.72m )
Providing a double built in wardrobe and an airing cupboard housing the megaflow system, radiator, TV point.
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, laminate flooring, radiator, velux window.
To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a small patio seating area and a side access. To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space.
On entering Beck Row from Mildenhall on the A1101 proceed to the centre of the village along The Street and take the third turning on the right hand side into Holmsey Green. Continue for approximately one quarter of a mile and then turn right into Aspal Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.