3 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Sold STC £695,000
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Enclosed storm porch
- Entrance hall with coved ceiling, side aspect window and wall light points
- Cloakroom offering low level wc and corner wash hand basin
- Double aspect lounge with windows to front and side, wall light points, tiled fireplace with fitted gas fire, fold-back doors connecting to:
- Dining room with pleasant garden view, connecting door to kitchen and also double glazed door opening onto rear patio
- Kitchen fitted with a range of cupboards to low level, worktops incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker and fridge, space and plumbing for washing, Potterton gas...
- Useful garden room providing attractive views across an extremely secluded rear garden and having French doors out onto patio
- 'L' shaped landing being double aspect with windows to side and rear, loft hatch
- Master bedroom with front aspect window and built in double wardrobe cupboard
Full descriptionDetached 3 bedroom home in an enviable position at the end of a very sought after cul-de-sac in South Cheam, whilst requiring some updating and modernisation the property has been priced to allow for this, no onward chain
- 10' 6'' x 10'
- 10' x 9' 7''
- 12' 2'' x 10' 4''
'L' SHAPED LANDING
- 11' 4'' x 11'
- 11' x 10'
- 10' x 8' 9'' (max)
- 40' x 40'
- 90' x 40'
28' 9'' x 8' (widening to 10' at rear)
ENCLOSED STORM PORCH
- 11' x 6'
- 17' 6'' x 11'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3619047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.