2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerby Road, Denby
- Deceptively spacious two/three bedroom re-furbished cottage
- Ample private off road parking for many vehicles and a generous private and enclosed garden to rear
- Conveniently located for John Flamstead school, local shops, public transport and the A38/M1
- Two double bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms
- New fitted kitchen and bathrooms, cast iron stoves in the living room and master bedroom
- Internal viewings are essential to fully appreciate this wonderful cottage
This fabulous two/three bedroom cottage has been expertly re-furbished to an exceptionally high standard and boasts a fine fitted kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms both with their own en-suite bathrooms, large gardens to side and rear, ample private parking for many vehicles. This is a truly wonderful cottage and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Leaving Belper proceed through the Market Place onto Kilbourne Road continue to Kilburn Toll Bar traffic lights. Proceed to mini roundabout turn right onto Church Street which then becomes Woodhouse Road. Continue to the cross roads and turn left into Ryknield Road where you will see the property on the immediately on the left hand side clearly identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.